ART FESTIVAL IN SWITZERLAND TURNED EYES ON BULGARIA
Society | June 7, 2002, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The art festival “Bulgarian Days,” promoting the unique Bulgarian culture, took place from May 23 till June 4 in the Swiss town of La Chaux-de-Fonds. The association “Bulgarian seasons” organized the event. The President of the foundation Mrs. Lea Cohen-Augsburger, also former Bulgaria’s ambassador to Belgium and Switzerland, was the main initiator of the event. The Bulgarian National Television, the daily “24 Hours” and the popular TV show “Oh, these muzzles,” anchored by journalist Ekaterina Genova assisted in the organization of the event. Famous Bulgarian artists and virtuosos took part in the festival. “As people said here, for a short period, it was talked more about Bulgaria than about clocks,” Mrs. Lea Cohen said in an interview for novinite.com, commenting on the interest the festival attracted in Switzerland.FULL Text of the interview with Mrs. Lea Cohen-Augsburger – Read TODAY in the Exclusive for novinite.com section
Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria Honors St Theodore with Horse Racing
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)