FIRST BIOGRAPHY OF PRIME MINISTER SAXE-COBURG LAUNCHED
Society | June 6, 2002, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The first biography of Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg was launched Thursday at the national Library in Madrid, during a presentation attended by hundreds of people. Prince Kardam of Turnovo pronounced the final words and they were followed by a prolonged standing ovation of all those attending to Prime Minister Saxe-Coburg “for his dedication, efforts and bravery in facing this challenge”. The princes Kubrat, Konstantin and princess Kalina were present. The main speaker at the presentation was Josй Marнa Gil-Robles, former president of the European Parliament and senior member of the European People’s Party, who commended the Bulgarian Prime Minister for the progress Bulgaria has made over the last year. The author, Ramуn Pйrez-Maura, Assistant Editor of the Madrid daily ABC said in his address that he felt the duty to write this story because he has had the privilege to follow it closely ever since 1989. Bulgarian ambassador Vasilka Dobreva Paplomatas sat in the first row and all the members of the Bulgarian embassy in Madrid attended. Among those present was general Sabino Fernбndez Campo, honorary head of the Spanish Royal Household.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » EU's Top Court Says Poland Breached Air Pollution Rules
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)