Bulgaria Youngsters Abroad to Study Native Language Via Satellite
Fifty Bulgarian schools abroad will receive disks with lessons in Bulgarian language.
The set of three discs with 30 lessons total, titled "I Study Bulgarian," is a gift from Bulgaria's Education Ministry and the Bulgarian National Television (BNT).
The news was announced by the Education Minister, Daniel Valchev, and the CEO of BNT, Ulyana Pramova.
The gift is made on the occasion of the Day of Bulgarian Culture, May 24.
In addition, the broadcast "I Study Bulgarian" of the BNT satellite channel in cooperation with the Education Ministry will teach viewers abroad Bulgarian grammar and language.
The program is created by Professor Vladko Murdarov and Milen Tomov.
"There is already a whole generation of Bulgarian children, who have been born abroad and they are seeking ways to study and learn there native language well. The broadcast presents in a fun way the rules of writing and speaking Bulgarian, demonstrates possible mistakes and gives the opportunity to children to learn and to parents to not forget the language," Pramova said.
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods