100 000 Bulgaria Students to Put on Uniforms in September
The number of students wearing school uniforms will reach 100 000 in the beginning of the next school year.
The information was reported by Bulgaria's Education Minister, Daniel Valchev, who was in the city of Ruse Saturday to open the third parade and fashion show titled "The 2009 Uniform of My School."
Currently 60 000 school children all over the country have uniforms.
3 000 students from 40 schools from all over Bulgaria marched on Ruse's main street. The best designs received awards.
The subsidy for a school wishing to introduce mandatory uniforms in September is BGN 50 000.
- » Campaign for Student Candidates has Began at Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski"
- » Over 6500 Bulgarian Students Will Receive Euro Scholarships For the Winter Semester
- » 1,200 Students will Receive Financial Support for Outstanding Performance
- » 892 Schools Across the Country are Closed Due to the Flu Epidemic
- » The Bourgas Prosecutor's Office Ordered a Check on Violence Against Children in a Kindergarten
- » In 887 Schools in the Country there are no Classes Because of the Flu