100 000 Bulgaria Students to Put on Uniforms in September
The number of students wearing school uniforms will reach 100 000 in the beginning of the next school year.
The information was reported by Bulgaria's Education Minister, Daniel Valchev, who was in the city of Ruse Saturday to open the third parade and fashion show titled "The 2009 Uniform of My School."
Currently 60 000 school children all over the country have uniforms.
3 000 students from 40 schools from all over Bulgaria marched on Ruse's main street. The best designs received awards.
The subsidy for a school wishing to introduce mandatory uniforms in September is BGN 50 000.
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021