Burgas Joggers Find 2 Dead Dolphins on Beach
Two dead dolphins have been found on the central beach of the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas.
The dolphins were discovered by joggers early Thursday morning. The joggers have notified the Regional Inspectorate for Preserving the Environment and the Waters.
The dolphins' bodies were in a very advanced decaying stage.
This is already the third case involving a signal about a dead dolphin since the beginning of the year.
The three Black sea dolphin varieties are protected species by the Bulgarian legislation. The Law prohibits their disturbance, catching, killing as well as removing and taking away the dolphins' dead bodies by unauthorized individuals.
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » 2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
- » Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
- » Bulgarian Scientists Presented New Discoveries in the Field of Organic Chemistry
- » Europeans can Watch Online the Quality of the Air they Breathe
- » Antidepressants getting into Rivers make the Fish Aggressive