Burgas Joggers Find 2 Dead Dolphins on Beach
Two dead dolphins have been found on the central beach of the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas.
The dolphins were discovered by joggers early Thursday morning. The joggers have notified the Regional Inspectorate for Preserving the Environment and the Waters.
The dolphins' bodies were in a very advanced decaying stage.
This is already the third case involving a signal about a dead dolphin since the beginning of the year.
The three Black sea dolphin varieties are protected species by the Bulgarian legislation. The Law prohibits their disturbance, catching, killing as well as removing and taking away the dolphins' dead bodies by unauthorized individuals.
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
- » Two killed, more than 20 Injured in an Earthquake in Indonesia
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C