Light Earthquake Hits BulgariaвЂ™s Razlog
An earthquake measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale hit the area around the Bulgarian town of Razlog at 10:15 Monday morning.
The epicenter of the earthquake was 90km south of Sofia, near the town of Razlog. There are no reports of injuries or damage to buildings although the tremor was felt strongly in Bansko and Blagoevgrad.
The report was made by the Bulgarian Ministry of Emergency Situations, citing a local seismology institute, Darik Radio reported.
According to the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre the earthquake measured 3.6 on the Richter scale.
- » Deadly Storm Causes Dutch and German Transport Chaos
- » Emergency Situation Declared in Smolyan and Karlovo
- » Dirty Air Above the Norm in 10 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in Place For the Whole Country
- » Strong Wind has led to Road Problems
- » NIMH: Precipitation in the Country to Stop, Maximum Temperatures at 0-5°C