Light Earthquake Hits BulgariaвЂ™s Razlog
An earthquake measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale hit the area around the Bulgarian town of Razlog at 10:15 Monday morning.
The epicenter of the earthquake was 90km south of Sofia, near the town of Razlog. There are no reports of injuries or damage to buildings although the tremor was felt strongly in Bansko and Blagoevgrad.
The report was made by the Bulgarian Ministry of Emergency Situations, citing a local seismology institute, Darik Radio reported.
According to the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre the earthquake measured 3.6 on the Richter scale.
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » 2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
- » Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
- » Bulgarian Scientists Presented New Discoveries in the Field of Organic Chemistry
- » Europeans can Watch Online the Quality of the Air they Breathe
- » Antidepressants getting into Rivers make the Fish Aggressive