Bulgaria Recycling Company Ecobulpack Boosts Outstanding Results
Ecobulpack has fulfilled its obligations from the Waste Management and Recycling Act for 2008.
The date was revealed Friday through the company's annual audit report.
In 2008 a total of 96 319 tons of recycled packaging have been released on the Bulgarian market by the company, which is 9% more than the planned quantity.
The company had serviced over 2 million Bulgarians in 59 municipalities trough its system for waste recycling and has set up 4,000 more recycling bins than the ones included in the preliminary plan.
Ecobulpack is the leading National Packaging Waste Recovery Organization in the country to offer waste management solutions for the industry, commercial facilities, as well as the Bulgarian households through collecting, sorting and recycling the packaging waste.
Ecobulpack offers its clients the opportunity to fulfill their obligations for separate waste collection and recovery of packaging released on the Bulgarian market while exempting them from environmental packaging tax
The company reinvests its annual profit in sustainable separate waste collection systems.
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » 2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
- » Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
- » Bulgarian Scientists Presented New Discoveries in the Field of Organic Chemistry
- » Europeans can Watch Online the Quality of the Air they Breathe
- » Antidepressants getting into Rivers make the Fish Aggressive