Bulgaria Recycling Company Ecobulpack Boosts Outstanding Results
Ecobulpack has fulfilled its obligations from the Waste Management and Recycling Act for 2008.
The date was revealed Friday through the company's annual audit report.
In 2008 a total of 96 319 tons of recycled packaging have been released on the Bulgarian market by the company, which is 9% more than the planned quantity.
The company had serviced over 2 million Bulgarians in 59 municipalities trough its system for waste recycling and has set up 4,000 more recycling bins than the ones included in the preliminary plan.
Ecobulpack is the leading National Packaging Waste Recovery Organization in the country to offer waste management solutions for the industry, commercial facilities, as well as the Bulgarian households through collecting, sorting and recycling the packaging waste.
Ecobulpack offers its clients the opportunity to fulfill their obligations for separate waste collection and recovery of packaging released on the Bulgarian market while exempting them from environmental packaging tax
The company reinvests its annual profit in sustainable separate waste collection systems.
- » UN Urges for Quick Action to Preserve Water on Earth
- » Today Comes the Astronomical Spring
- » Snow and Blizzards on the Threshold of Spring in Five Districts
- » The Hurricane Caused 500,000 Leva Worth of Damages in Vratsa
- » Yellow Warning on Glaze for All of North Bulgaria
- » Water in the Village of Kazanka is Checked For Uranium