Fewer Young People Drop out of Bulgarian Schools
The rate of young Bulgarians between 18 and 24 years who leave school before finishing is 15,3% for 2008, compared to 21,4% for 2004, the National Statistical Institute reported.
83,5% of young people between 20 and 24 years have at least high school degree. Those with university degree are 22,8% of all Bulgarians, the report shows.
77,6% of all Bulgarians in an active labor age (between 25 and 64), are with either high school or university degrees.
- » The Prosecutor's Office is Investigating the Admission of Foreign Students at Medical University Sofia
- » In 60 Schools in the Country the Classes are Stopped
- » Sofia University Starts Protests after January 22nd
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » This Bulgarian Business School Offers Bitcoin Scholarships
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration