Fewer Young People Drop out of Bulgarian Schools
The rate of young Bulgarians between 18 and 24 years who leave school before finishing is 15,3% for 2008, compared to 21,4% for 2004, the National Statistical Institute reported.
83,5% of young people between 20 and 24 years have at least high school degree. Those with university degree are 22,8% of all Bulgarians, the report shows.
77,6% of all Bulgarians in an active labor age (between 25 and 64), are with either high school or university degrees.
- » Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"
- » Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski is Ranked 855th in the World by URAP
- » A Bomb in a Backpack was Disarmed during a Teaching in Burgas School
- » Bulgarian Students from 1st to 7th Grade will have Access to Electronically Readable Textbooks
- » 40% of Bulgaria's Teachers Will Reach Retirement in 8 years
- » In Eight Years, Almost Half of the Teachers will be Retired