Fewer Young People Drop out of Bulgarian Schools
The rate of young Bulgarians between 18 and 24 years who leave school before finishing is 15,3% for 2008, compared to 21,4% for 2004, the National Statistical Institute reported.
83,5% of young people between 20 and 24 years have at least high school degree. Those with university degree are 22,8% of all Bulgarians, the report shows.
77,6% of all Bulgarians in an active labor age (between 25 and 64), are with either high school or university degrees.
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021
- » Students From the EU 'to get £13,000 Brexit Loans From the UK