Russian Investors Aim for Cheap Bulgaria Properties
A Bulgarian real estate agency has received interest from Russian investors in over 300 properties in Sofia and on the Black Sea coast.
According to ‘Home For You' CEO, Konstantin Bobchev, Russian investors have been attracted by the falling real estate prices in Bulgaria.
He said; "Our Russian partners have shown interest in purchasing apartments in Sofia and in Bulgaria's resort towns," cited by Bulgarian daily newspaper Standart.
Such a large-scale investment will give some fresh air to Bulgaria's real estate sector, which is now gasping under the unfavorable conditions of a spreading global financial crisis, the publication concluded.
- » Bulgaria Remains Among the 15 most Desirable Destinations for Buying a Second Home
- » Eurostat: 85% of Bulgarians Live in their Own Home
- » 1/3 of Homes and Apartments in Bulgaria are Uninhabited
- » First Time in Bulgaria: Residential Complex Received a Certificate for a Sustainable Building
- » Construction and the Property Market with a Serious Jump in 2017
- » Part of a Main Boulevard in Plovdiv Turned out to be Private Property
Honestly Uchak, stop being such a drama queen. Most of our Russian visitors are drunken retards, keen to spend their overvalued rouble in our glorious country. If they cause any nonsense you can be sure that Tsar Sergey will not tolerate it and will march on Moscow.
nellie, the yes cheating Brits in real estate pretty easy in Bulgaria, cheating Russians is signing your own death warrant
if you rip off a russian mobster or KGB type, what do you think they will do in reponse?
plus bragging about swindling foreign investors....bg economy ready to reap the whirlwind