UK Reality TV Celebrity Dies at 27
British reality TV celebrity Jade Goody died in her sleep this weekend, British media reported, following a public battle with cancer.
Citing Goody's publicist Max Clifford,, the BBC reported that Goody died at her home in Upshire, Essex.
Goody's death from cervical cancer at the age of 27 is a tragic end to a very modern tale after spending seven years in the full glare of the media.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76