100 000 People Attend Mall Plovdiv on Opening Day
Over 100 000 people attended the newest shopping mall in Bulgaria, Mall Plovdiv, on its opening day on Thursday.
Most of the visitors also attended the grand concert of Bulgarian pop stars dedicated to the opening of the first shopping mall in Plovdiv, the mall owners have announced.
The Cinema City multiplex complex at Mall Plovdiv was formally opened on Friday. The opening celebrations will continue on Saturday as well, as March 21 is the first day of spring.
Real Estate Services Bulgaria has invested more than EUR 52 M in the construction of Mall Plovdiv.
Mall Plovdiv is located on an area of 45 000 square meters, and hosts over 110 famous brands some of which are entering Plovdiv's market for the first time.
Real Estate Services Bulgaria (RESB) became the only company in Bulgaria which has taken part in the construction of two shopping malls - Mall Plovdiv and Mall of Sofia, which was the first shopping mall in Bulgaria, and was opened in 2006.
RESB is currently working on the construction of three more shopping malls - Mall Rousse, Mall Stara Zagora, and Park Tower in Sofia.
100% of RESB is owned by Cinema City International, a leading international movie theaters operator with over 600 multiplex complexes in Europe and Israel.
- » 24 % of the Apartments in Sofia are Uninhabited
- » The Properties by the Sea: The Russians Leave, the Westerners Come
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction
- » Metalworking Plant in Vidin has been Put Up For Sale for 34 Bitcoin