100 000 People Attend Mall Plovdiv on Opening Day
Over 100 000 people attended the newest shopping mall in Bulgaria, Mall Plovdiv, on its opening day on Thursday.
Most of the visitors also attended the grand concert of Bulgarian pop stars dedicated to the opening of the first shopping mall in Plovdiv, the mall owners have announced.
The Cinema City multiplex complex at Mall Plovdiv was formally opened on Friday. The opening celebrations will continue on Saturday as well, as March 21 is the first day of spring.
Real Estate Services Bulgaria has invested more than EUR 52 M in the construction of Mall Plovdiv.
Mall Plovdiv is located on an area of 45 000 square meters, and hosts over 110 famous brands some of which are entering Plovdiv's market for the first time.
Real Estate Services Bulgaria (RESB) became the only company in Bulgaria which has taken part in the construction of two shopping malls - Mall Plovdiv and Mall of Sofia, which was the first shopping mall in Bulgaria, and was opened in 2006.
RESB is currently working on the construction of three more shopping malls - Mall Rousse, Mall Stara Zagora, and Park Tower in Sofia.
100% of RESB is owned by Cinema City International, a leading international movie theaters operator with over 600 multiplex complexes in Europe and Israel.
- » Eurostat: 85% of Bulgarians Live in their Own Home
- » 1/3 of Homes and Apartments in Bulgaria are Uninhabited
- » First Time in Bulgaria: Residential Complex Received a Certificate for a Sustainable Building
- » Construction and the Property Market with a Serious Jump in 2017
- » Part of a Main Boulevard in Plovdiv Turned out to be Private Property
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia