Bulgarian Watchdog Press for 11% Lower Gas Prices
Bulgaria's regulatory authority has offered the state-owned gas supply company, Bulgargaz, Thursday to lower gas prices by 11,18% for the second quarter of 2009.
The gas price will decrease by BGN 69 per 1000 cubic meters compared to the first quarter of 2009. If Bulgargaz agrees on the prices it will sell gas to end suppliers and consumers at BGN 545,97 per 1000 cubic meters. The price will be BGN 533 for those connected to the low pressure circuit.
The Bulgarian gas providing company's CEO, Dimitar Gogov, declined comment on the prices offered by the authorities. Earlier in March, the company proposed a decrease of 10,5%.
A public discussion on the gas prices is appointed for March 24, after which the commission must take a decision on the matter.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK