Free Entrance to Picasso's Exhibition in Sofia
The National Gallery for Foreign Art in Sofia will welcome visitors to Bulgaria's first ever exhibition of Pablo Picasso's works free of charge. The initiative will last for three days, starting March 13.
The exhibition, entitled "I don't seek. I find: Pablo Picasso" features eighty-six original works of the Spanish painter, including paintings, graphics, and ceramics. It is organized in collaboration with "Baruh and Partners" and has so far drawn a record number of visitors - a total of 42 454.
Picasso's first exhibition in Sofia is also unique because this is the first time these exact works of his are displayed together.
The exhibition also includes photos of Pablo Picasso himself, which were taken by his friend, the French photographer Lucien Clerg.
- » USD 473,600 for Churchill's Last Painting
- » LeBron James Produces an Exclusive YouTube Series (Video Trailer)
- » A Painting by Leonardo da Vinci with a New Record for the Most Expensive Artwork
- » URBAN ART FOUNDATION Will Discuss How Architecture Arises
- » Van Gogh's Insane Asylum View Sells for $81.3 Million at Auction
- » "Symbiartic" - an Ambitious Initiative Aiming to Bridge Conceptual Art and Fundamental Science