Bulgarian Bulgargaz Offers 10% Lower Prices
The Bulgarian gas supply company Bulgargaz has proposed the State Energy and Water Regulatory Commission to lower the natural gas prices by 10,53%.
Bulgargaz demands a price of BGN 549,96 per 1000 m3 (no value added tax included), which is BGN 64.7 per 1000 m3 less, compared to the current price.
The reason for the price cut is the lower prices of the alternative to natural gas fuels on the international markets.
A month ago Bulgargaz announced that it would lower the prices by 12%, but due to the higher USD exchange rate, an increase was needed.
- » Bulgarian Companies have a Chance to Participate in the Construction of the New Hungarian NPP
- » In Bolivia Began a Meeting of Countries - Exporters of Natural Gas
- » Bulgargaz Demanded a 5% Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Electricity Production in Bulgaria is Growing more Slowly than Consumption
- » Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant can Operate Until 2047
- » The Share of "Green" Energy in Bulgaria is Increasing