Bulgarian Bulgargaz Offers 10% Lower Prices
The Bulgarian gas supply company Bulgargaz has proposed the State Energy and Water Regulatory Commission to lower the natural gas prices by 10,53%.
Bulgargaz demands a price of BGN 549,96 per 1000 m3 (no value added tax included), which is BGN 64.7 per 1000 m3 less, compared to the current price.
The reason for the price cut is the lower prices of the alternative to natural gas fuels on the international markets.
A month ago Bulgargaz announced that it would lower the prices by 12%, but due to the higher USD exchange rate, an increase was needed.
- » Israel has Reached a Historic Deal on Egypt's Natural Gas Supply
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Negotiate the Construction of the Southern Gas Corridor Today in Baku
- » About 2000 Households are Without Power Supply in NW Bulgaria, Due to Strong Wind
- » The EU's Dependence on Gas Imports will Increase to 83% in 2040
- » CEZ: About 5 000 Subscribers in Western Bulgaria Are Still Left Without Power
- » Rising Urges Bulgaria to Meet Nuclear Power Potential