Bulgaria Investment Companies Participate in Prestigious Cannes Forum
Six large Bulgarian real estate investment companies will make a debut at the most prestigious investment forum in Europe, MIPIM, opening Tuesday in Cannes, France.
The participation is a fully private initiative. The Bulgarian companies, "Yazov", Benchmark Fund Imoti", "Alfa Developments", "A&T Electronics", "Kulvacha Investment", and "Prime Property BG", will present their leading investment projects on an area of 70 square meters.
MIPIM is an event of prime importance for top European investors, presenting opportunities for projects and business expansion on developing markets, and seeking such projects.
"Prime Property" will present a residential project in downtown Sofia and a business park in Plovdiv, "Benchmark" participates with three projects, while the only company from Bulgaria's second largest city, Plovdiv - "Yazov" participates with the impressive number of eight projects - SKY Buildings, D&D Village, Green park, 2 logistics parks, and three vacation projects - Hisar, Krasnovski mineral baths and Bozhentsi.
Nearly 5,000 participants have registered for this year's forum, including investment funds and international entrepreneurs, construction companies, consultants, banks, hotel chains, design businesses and hundreds of cities, towns and regions from all over the world.
- » 24 % of the Apartments in Sofia are Uninhabited
- » The Properties by the Sea: The Russians Leave, the Westerners Come
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction
- » Metalworking Plant in Vidin has been Put Up For Sale for 34 Bitcoin