EVN Invests EUR 50 M in New Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria City of Plovdiv
The Austrian-owned Bulgarian electricity provider EVN is going to invest between EUR 50 M and EUR 60 M in a new thermal power plant in the city of Plovdiv.
The news was announced by Peter Lair, member of the company's governing board, as quoted by Darik Radio.
The new facility is expected to be completed in two years. Its capacity will be 100 MW, and it is going to provide both electricity and central heating. EVN Bulgaria has already started the procedures for receiving construction and environmental permits.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik