EVN Invests EUR 50 M in New Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria City of Plovdiv
The Austrian-owned Bulgarian electricity provider EVN is going to invest between EUR 50 M and EUR 60 M in a new thermal power plant in the city of Plovdiv.
The news was announced by Peter Lair, member of the company's governing board, as quoted by Darik Radio.
The new facility is expected to be completed in two years. Its capacity will be 100 MW, and it is going to provide both electricity and central heating. EVN Bulgaria has already started the procedures for receiving construction and environmental permits.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK