Russian Company Finprominvest Interested in Buying Kremikovtzi
Bulgaria's Ministry of Energy and Economy has received a letter from the Russian company Finprominvest expressing its general interest in the troubled steel-maker Kremikovtzi, the Bulgarian private Darik radio reported.
According to Vasil Yanachkov, a trade union leader at Kremikovtzi, Finprominvest is registered in Finland, and has both Russian and Western shareholders.
Earlier on Wednesday, Bulgaria's Economy Minister, Petar Dimitrov, announced one of the two main bidder for the purchase of Kremikovtzi, the Ukrainian Smart Group, had pulled out its offer.
The other main bidder, the Brazilian CSN, is still interested in buying or operating the plant, according to Dimitrov.
- » 1/4 of the Purchases of Properties in Sofia are For Investment Purposes
- » The Construction of the "Turkish Stream" Terminal Started
- » China Ordered 184 Airbus Planes
- » Bulgaria Traditionally Exports Between 7 and 8 Thousand Tons of Honey Per Year
- » Business Owners Unhappy about Rising Industrial Electricity Prices
- » More Than Half of New Norway Car Sales Now Electric or Hybrid