Russian Company Finprominvest Interested in Buying Kremikovtzi
Bulgaria's Ministry of Energy and Economy has received a letter from the Russian company Finprominvest expressing its general interest in the troubled steel-maker Kremikovtzi, the Bulgarian private Darik radio reported.
According to Vasil Yanachkov, a trade union leader at Kremikovtzi, Finprominvest is registered in Finland, and has both Russian and Western shareholders.
Earlier on Wednesday, Bulgaria's Economy Minister, Petar Dimitrov, announced one of the two main bidder for the purchase of Kremikovtzi, the Ukrainian Smart Group, had pulled out its offer.
The other main bidder, the Brazilian CSN, is still interested in buying or operating the plant, according to Dimitrov.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector