Russian Company Finprominvest Interested in Buying Kremikovtzi
Bulgaria's Ministry of Energy and Economy has received a letter from the Russian company Finprominvest expressing its general interest in the troubled steel-maker Kremikovtzi, the Bulgarian private Darik radio reported.
According to Vasil Yanachkov, a trade union leader at Kremikovtzi, Finprominvest is registered in Finland, and has both Russian and Western shareholders.
Earlier on Wednesday, Bulgaria's Economy Minister, Petar Dimitrov, announced one of the two main bidder for the purchase of Kremikovtzi, the Ukrainian Smart Group, had pulled out its offer.
The other main bidder, the Brazilian CSN, is still interested in buying or operating the plant, according to Dimitrov.
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)
- » Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane